Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 is the day so many people have been waiting for: the United States will be ousting Trump from the White House and welcoming in Biden. No matter how you feel about the subject, we’re pretty sure you could use a drink. Grab whatever you’ve got on hand and enjoy this Inauguration drinking game! Although, don’t forget it is happening in the morning (who plans these things?) so maybe just a chill mimosa will do (but we’re not judging).
P.S. See below for a fun infographic you can save to make remembering the rules a lil easier
Inauguration Drinking Rules
Drink 1 sip any time Biden…
- Says “here’s the deal”
- Talks about unity or divisiveness
- Mentions coronavirus or the doctors
- Jumbles his words
- Talks about his family (extra sip if he says “Dr. Biden”)
- Pauses for dramatic effect (or chug through it!)
- Makes you think he’s already a more presidential being than Trump
Drink 2 sips any time…
- A reporter says something negative about Trump
- You hear the word “riot” or “protest”
- You see a MAGA hat
- Someone talks about the “transition”
- Biden is compared to Obama
- Biden is contrasted with Trump
- Kamala or Biden smile and wave
- The camera turns to a well-known person
Finish your drink if…
- Trump actually shows up
Just some little things to make you smile:
If you want to look back at the hilarious things said during the first presidential debate, here’s a list of the funniest Trump & Biden quotes.
As always: be safe, know your limits, and drink plenty of water!
Comments are closed.