Each year, the rejects and dropouts of previous Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons gather on a beach to get more Instagram follow- I mean, to find love. It’s awkward, it’s dramatic, it’s funny, and best paired with a stiff alcoholic beverage. Channel your inner Wells, make a killer cocktail, and enjoy this Bachelor in Paradise drinking game!
But first, a poll:
Bachelor in Paradise Drinking Rules
Drink any time…
- Someone says “paradise” or “rose”
- You see someone take a sip of alcohol
- Someone hopes for a date or date card
- A new person shows up on the beach
- Someone mentions an established couple
- There’s a kiss
- A scorned contestant just happens to see their person kissing someone else
- People are gossiping behind someone’s back
- “Can I just steal you for a sec”
- A contestant gets publicly called out
- Anyone mentions the heat, bugs, or other bothersome wildlife
- Someone cries
Finish your drink if…
- There’s a physical fight
- An ambulance arrives
By the way, if you need a refresher on the contestants (and where they came from), here’s the full cast list on the ABC website.
As always, drink responsibly, and that includes drinking lots of water when playing any drinking game! Be sure to check out our Bachelor and Bachelorette drinking games as well – updated for each new season.