‘Ello poppet! If you’re looking for the best Pirates of the Caribbean drinking game rules, you’ve come to the right place. Well, they’re more what you’d call ‘guidelines’ than actual rules. Make sure you’ve prepared a drink ahead of time so you won’t be asking why the rum’s always gone, savvy?
Pirates of the Caribbean Drinking Game Rules
Drink up any time…
- The theme music plays
- Any one says “Jack Sparrow, “captain,” or “pirate”
- Someone uses pirate language (argh, aye, ahoy, batten down the hatches, etc.)
- Someone refers to the code
- An old sea myth or legend is explained
- You see treasure or gold
- Someone steals something
- A ship is boarded, hijacked, or destroyed
- A cannon is shot, a musket is fired, or a sword fight starts
- Someone falls into the water
- You see an aerial shot of a ship
- Jack says “savvy”
Finish your drink…
- When a character finishes theirs
As always, know your limits and drink responsibly. We don’t want any of ye swimmin’ with Davy Jones any time soon!
Be sure to check out our full list of movie drinking games for your next movie night.