Scott Lang (played by Paul Rudd) gets to put his crafty criminal skills to use to help a genius save the world from one of his own creations. He’s given the ability to shrink down to the size of an ant, as well as one of the weirder Marvel powers – the ability to control ants with his mind. Raise your glass to all the ants with this Ant Man drinking game!
Ant-Man Drink Pairing
Seeing as this movie is about ants, and ants love sugar, we’ve come up with a sweet and tasty drink pairing. We bring you, the Chocolate Ant-Mantini.
- 1.5 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 oz creme de cacao
- 1 oz whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1 oz cream
- Optional – chocolate shavings for garnish
Mix all 4 ingredients together in a glass, or add them to a shaker and shake with ice.
Ant-Man Drinking Game Rules
Drink any time…
- Something or someone shrinks or gets larger
- You see a new type of ant
- Someone says “Ant-Man” or “Yellow Jacket”
- There’s an Avengers guest appearance
- Cassie sides with her dad
- Dr. Pym and Darren confront each other
- Hope tries to help but is rejected
- Someone goes through a vent or shaft
- Scott talks to Antony
Of course, finish your drink for the Stan Lee appearance!