Overcooked is a fast-paced multiplayer game set in a hectic kitchen. You and your partners must work together to get out as many completed orders as possible in the given timeframe. And with flaming pans, moving countertops, and limited plates, it’s not easy! You’ll certainly need a drink or two after your shift. Next time you and your friends are in a virtual cooking mood, grab a drink and play this Overcooked drinking game! It can be played for both Overcooked and Overcooked 2.
Overcooked Drinking Game Rules
Each individual takes a sip when they…
- Combine the wrong ingredients
- Throw an ingredient to the wrong place
- Get stuck on the wrong side of the kitchen
- Accidentally get pushed through a portal
Everyone takes a sip when…
- Plates run out
- Anyone falls off the map
- Something catches fire
- An incorrect order is submitted
- A recipe expires without getting made
At the end of the game, take a sip for each star you didn’t get!
The Best Video Game for Non-Gamers
We could easily call this the best video game for people who don’t like video games. There aren’t many actions, so it’s easy to figure out the controller. It’s also got simple and fun graphics. And the best part is that it’s a local multiplayer game (a.k.a couch game) so you can play right along with your friends or significant other. Adding this drinking game is sure to convince any skeptic that Overcooked is worth trying!
Tips to get more stars in overcooked
- Go in with a plan. It’s good to have a general idea of who’s going to chop, cook, serve, and wash. Obviously you’ll have to shift jobs throughout the game, but it’s helpful to have a default dishwasher so plates don’t get forgotten.
- Always do something. If you’re feeling like you don’t have a task to do, just do anything. Chop that lettuce even if you’re not sure you’ll need it yet. It’s better to be too prepared than underprepared.
- Prioritize. If you’re running out of time, know what dishes to go after and which to let expire.
Overcooked DLC 2020 – Is it worth it?
New cooks, new mechanics, new recipes! Overcooked has some pretty fun and unique DLC add-ons that have been well received by Overcooked fans everywhere. If you’ve finished the main game, and are looking for a challenge, here are some favorite extras:
Night of the Hangry Horde: Your typical kitchen, but with spooky critters, unbread, guillotines for chopping, and all new decisions that make you prioritize your meal prep based on which monster is going to break in first!
Campfire Cook Off: This game takes the kitchen outdoors – where you’re cooking delicious smores and cowboy breakfast. New mechanics, like wood chopping and backpacks for ingredients, make this game definitely worth a spin.
If you enjoy over cooked, you might enjoy playing the Fall Guys drinking game as well!