This colorful Wipeout-style game debuted in early August and was an instant hit. The cool characters and unique mini-games make it fun for anyone, from serious gamers to casual players and everything in between! This Fall Guys drinking game will have you sipping for anything that makes you lose a round – which, unsurprisingly, is usually falling. Who knows, maybe a little alcohol will actually up your coordination. So if you want to have some over 21 fun with this game, grab a drink and check below to see how much to drink after each level!
Stay tuned: We’re working on drinking rules for Season 2! If you’ve got any ideas you’d like to share, tweet at us!
There are four main types of levels in Fall Guys. Here’s how we’ve grouped them:
- Obstacle Courses – avoid the pitfalls and make it to the end before other players
- Holdin’ On – just do your best to not be the first players knocked out
- Team Games – you work with other players, and the losing team is eliminated
- Final Battle – the last round where only one player comes out on top
The first round is always an obstacle course, and then you can get a mixture of anything before heading to the final round. Good luck, and don’t fall!
Fall Guys Drinking Game Rules
- Dizzy Heights: Count how many times you get thrown into a wall or off of the map, and drink that number of sips at the end
- Door Dash: Count how many doors your run into, and drink that number of sips at the end
- Fruit Chute: Count how many times you get hit by a fruit, and drink that number of sips at the end. Extra big sips for each time you get thrown off the conveyor belt!
- Gate Crash: Count how many times you ran into a gate, and drink that number of sips at the end
- Hit Parade: Count how many times you fell off, and drink that number of sips at the end
- See Saw: Count how many times you fall off the see saws, and drink that number of times at the end
- Slime Climb: If you fall off the map, take one big sip
- Tip Toe: Count how many times a tile disappears under you, and drink that number of times at the end
- Whirlygig: Count how many times you get whacked, and that number of sips at the end
- Block Party: You’ll definitely have some close calls with this one! Count ’em up, and at the end of the game, drink once for every close call you had
- Jump Club: Drink a big sip if you get knocked off by a bar
- Perfect Match: Count how many different tiles you hopped onto, and drink that number of sips at the end
- Roll Out: Count how many times you run into something, and drink that number of sips at the end
- Egg Scramble: At the end of the game, count how many eggs your team had in its nest. Drink half that many number of sips
- Fall Ball: Drink once for each goal the other team made
- Jinx: Drink a big sip if you get jinxed
- Hoarders: Drink a sip for every ball that’s not on your side at the end of the game
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Here you drink depending on how badly you lost. If you were in the 90s – drink once, 80s – drink twice, 70s – drink 3 sips, 60s – drink 4… you get the pattern
- Tail Tag: Drink one sip for each tail your team didn’t have at the end of the game
- Fall Mountain, Hex-A-Gone, and Royal Fumble: If you get to the final round and lose, take a shot or finish your drink!