The first season of The Mandalorian was released on Disney+ in late 2019, and it was an instant hit. You could hardly go online without seeing Baby Yoda memes! Now the show is back and better than ever with a second season. Episodes are released each Friday, so mark your calendars, grab a drink, and enjoy The Mandalorian drinking game!
The Mandalorian Drinking Game Rules
Drink 1 sip any time…
- Baby Yoda does something cute
- A Mandalorian talks about their armor
- Someone says “this is the way”
- Bounty hunters or a bounty is discussed
- You see a Stormtrooper
- Someone is shot with a blaster
- Mando is made uncomfortable by droids
Drink 2 sips any time…
- You see an alien creature you’ve never seen before
- There’s a reference to the original saga
Finish your drink any time…
- Baby Yoda saves the day
- The Razor Crest is severely damaged and/or repaired
- A new world is visited
baby Yoda gifts for your favorite Mandalorian fan!
What do Mandalorians drink?
According to Boba Fett: A Practical Man, ne’tra gal is a nice black ale. The inventor of this drink says it tastes similar to a milk stout. If you played Star Wars: The Old Republic, you may have caught a glimpse of Mandalorians enjoying this homebrewed beer. For a time, a brewery actually made this beer for Star Wars fans, but it has since been retired.
Tihaar, on the other hand, is a colorless liquor made from fruit. Apparently very strong, Manadalorians joked that tihaar could be used not only for drinking but also for degreasing engine parts.
No matter what you’re drinking, we hope you’re enjoying season 2 as much as we are!