A Schitt’s Creek drinking game? Love that journey for you!
Schitt’s Creek Drink Pairing
Café Tropical is an iconic establishment in Schitt’s Creek. As seemingly the only restaurant in town, it serves a dual purpose of being the social hub for the townspeople. Therefore we thought it would be fitting to name our drink recommendation after it. So whip yourself up a Café Tropical cocktail (or imagine Twyla doing it) and sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Café Tropical Cocktail
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 0.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curaçao
- Fresh orange slice for garnish
Add the orange juice, pineapple juice, and vodka to a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Pour into a glass. Slowly pour the blue curaçao over the back of a spoon into the glass to create the layered effect. Garnish with an orange slice. Enjoy your very own Café Tropical!
Schitt’s Creek Drinking Game Rules
- Alexis says “Ew David!”
- Someone alludes to Alexis’s sketchy past
- David makes a shocked face (extra sip if he says “Oh my god!”)
- Someone references David’s fashion choices
- Moira mentions a movie she starred in
- Johnny mentions Rose Video
- Johnny comes up with a get-rich-quick scheme
- Stevie says something sarcastic
- Roland makes a poop joke
- Jocelyn says something passive aggressive
- There’s sexual tension between David and Stevie
- Ted mentions an animal (extra sip if it’s a pun)
- Patrick is really understanding about something
- One of the Roses offends the townspeople
- Someone says the name of the town
- Something in the motel breaks
As always, be safe, know your limits, and drink plenty of water! And if you want to take a page out of the Roses’ book and treat yo self to something luxurious, consider having craft beers delivered to your doorstep every month. Then you, too, can smell as flammable as Stevie during your next Schitt’s Creek drinking game!