If we lived in the Good Place, we’d have Janet bringing us cocktails all day long for this Good Place drinking game. How about a molotov cocktail inspired by Jason? Not a fiery explosion kind, but a fiery tasty kind!
Molotov Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz fireball whiskey
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 4 oz coke
Good Place Drinking Game Rules
- A curse word is censored (mother forkin’ shirt balls!)
- Someone calls for Janet
- Eleanor talks about food (extra sip if it’s shrimp)
- Tahani makes a humble brag
- Chidi mentions a long-dead philosopher
- Chidi faces a decision
- Michael gets excited about something human
- Jason mentions the Jacksonville Jaguars or yells “Bortles!” (extra sip if it’s because he’s blowing something up)
- Janet says she’s not a human, or not a robot
- Derek says “Derek”
- Someone mentions the Bad Place
- You see a demon in their true form
For other great TV show drinking games, check out our full list here! And if you love Ted Danson as Michael, you may also love him in his new show, Mr. Mayor.
Comments are closed.