Grab your flagon of ale because we’ve got a great Game of Thrones drinking game for your next re-watch!
There are so many main characters in this show, and they’re constantly dying. For that reason, we’ve made this drinking game to be focused on situations and not characters – so it works for every episode and every season! Plus, it’ll have you drinking plenty without having to remember a hundred character rules.
Game of Thrones Drinking Rules
Drink any time…
- A character drinks ale or wine
- Someone delivers a great insult
- Someone says King, Queen, Lord, Lady, Grace, Khaleesi, master, or slave
- A Westeros house is mentioned (Arryn, Barathean, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Stark, Targaryen, Tully, Tyrell)
- House words are spoken
- Someone reads a raven’s message
- A person is killed by sword, spear, or arrow
- A meeting is held by any number of characters
- They show a wide view of a castle or army
- Something supernatural happens
Finish your drink when…
- A character you love or hate dies
- Someone becomes King or Queen
As always, be safe, know your limits, and drink lots of water! Even Kings and Queens have to hydrate sometime.
For more fun, be sure to check out our full list of TV show drinking games.