This abstract animated family sitcom is brought to us by J. G. Quintel, the creator of Regular Show. Despite its highly relatable moments for anyone navigating their 20s and 30s (visiting fancy open houses for fun, anyone?), this is certainly not your average family. Grab a drink, pop a glow stick, and enjoy this Close Enough drinking game!
Close Enough Drinking Game Rules
Drink 1 sip any time…
- Josh or Emily are called old
- Josh or Emily try to act young
- Josh says “no doubt”
- Emily gets stressed out
- Candice is the mature one
- Candice laughs at something dark
- Alex is shirtless
- Bridgette acts like a free spirit
- The teacher does something questionable
- The show makes fun of something young people do
- Someone does drugs or drinks alcohol
- Someone plays video games
- Something supernatural happens
Drink 2 sips any time…
- The family narrowly escapes being killed
- There’s a spoof of a famous movie
- There’s a Regular Show easter egg
Who’s Who in Close Enough?
- J.G. Quintel as Josh (makes sense that the show’s creator would voice the main character)
- Gabrielle Walsh as Emily
- Jason Mantzoukas as Alex (Jason has had hilarious roles in a ton of TV shows – including Brooklyn 99, The Good Place, Parks & Rec, and Big Mouth)
- Kimiko Glenn as Bridgette (who starred in Orange is the New Black, and more recently voiced Auntie Mei in Over the Moon)
- Jessica DiCicco as Candice
As always, be sure to know your limits and drink plenty of water! If you’re in the mood for more shows, check out this full list of TV show drinking games.
Comments are closed.